Fancy joining our team of staff at St Thomas More? Here are our current vacancies!
16 hours per week
£17,891- £18,746 pro rata
We are seeking to recruit a highly competent Site Manager. Experienced in maintenance work and wanting a pivotal role in their local community.
• Locking/unlocking of the school and general site security
• Routine maintenance of school buildings and grounds and minor repair work
• Occasional moving of heavy objects ie stock/furniture/equipment
• Ensuring sufficient cleaning resources
• Overseeing external contractors
• Adheres to school policy and procedure
Experience & Skills:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• A background in plumbing, woodwork or general ‘handy-work’
• Knowledge of COSHH regulations
• Basic Health & Safety knowledge
• A strong work ethic, ability to work as part of a team and a professional and proactive attitude
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must share this commitment and will be subject to a full DBS check.